I have 4 never used and still stickered Goodyear Integrity 225/60R16 97S SL BSW tires for sale. These are Goodyear's all-season touring tire and are rated for 50,000 miles. They fit most Chevy, Ford, Toyota, etc. sedans with 16 inch rims.
QR Code Link to This Post
This info is from the manufacturer:
the Goodyear Integrity delivers all-season traction and reliable construction for daily driving. This tire uses a solid centerline rib to reduce road noise and enhance tread life, and an all-season tread compound to maintain tight grip on dry or wet roads. These attributes offer a great mix of versatility and value, making the Integrity a great match for passenger cars and crossovers of all types.
- Deep Cross & Circumferential Grooves effectively evacuate water and provide exception grip in wet and snow conditions.
- Interlocking Tapered Center Rib improves stability.
Smooth, Quiet Ride
- Multi-pitch tread design separates tread blocks into different sizes and shapes for a quiet ride.
- Tread Block Bridges reduce tread movement for reduced noise.
Long Lasting Treadwear
- Solid centerline rib helps provide a quiet ride and enhanced tread life.
- High-tensile steel belts offer enhanced toughness and reliability.