compensation: Hourly Rate Depends on experience and performance factors employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Family Owned and Operated Business (TIG Distributing) is now seeking several Assembly Technician positions needed for lite assembly & kitting. Come to work for and with great people who value you and your family as an employee.
We are seeking high character, hard working individuals to come into our work/life balanced organization. Please respond to this ad with your resume, 2 character references and a summary paragraph about yourself. We will review and respond promptly.
Job summary as follows:
Responsible for technical lite assembly & kitting tasks, equipment operation, and general warehouse operations support. Technical assembly includes, but is not limited to: piston ringing, sleeving, and packaging; various service assemblies, parts kitting, and packaging. General warehouse operations support includes, but is not limited to: inventory receiving, order fulfillment, packaging, and warehouse assistance.
• Positive, self-starting, can-do attitude
• Ability to work independently, and as a member of a team
• Creativity in problem-solving
• Strict attention to detail and adherence to formal quality control processes
• Proficient oral and written communication skills
• Valid driver’s license
• Basic computer experience
• Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems
• Fork lift experience
• Microsoft Outlook E-mail, Scheduling, and Task Management proficiency
• Microsoft Excel, Word, and OneNote proficiency
• Initial probationary period will be thru a local temp agency. Following successful completion and hire,
o 401k after 6 months of employment
o Health & Dental Insurance first of the month after 60 days employment
o Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
• Starting Pay: hourly, depending on experience and performance
• Employment Type: Full-Time
• Experience: Not required
• Manages Others: No
• Industry: Agriculture
• Required Travel: No
• Lifting: Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. on own.
Thanks for considering us!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers